Update: all $$ collected will go in solidarity to the affected Muslim communities of Christchurch after the recent white supremacist Attacks on two mosques.
Come along to Valhalla for the converging of threes.
An evening of gargantuan goodness
The three-headed beasty of Ghidoragh pounding out epic, frenetic tunes like spitballs of sound.
Unsanitary Napkin – a three-piece power house channelling a punk fury – like serenades for the spitting heads of Trump/Jones/Kavanagh – the Axis of Deceivable.
mr sterile Assembly – 1+1= 3 for this lot, sharpening claws for an impending international trip of weirdness with a bunch of tunes looking for a place to settle, best danced with three left feet.
Get it in your ears!
More new tunes to try out, come and be a guinea pig
Thursday 4 December 2015
Valhalla, Vivian Street, Wellington
Since coming home though, we’ve been busy. We’ve been quietly beavering away working on a whole batch of new song and thinking about,and then working on, a new set of clothes. And Now we’re ready.
Needless to say were right chuffed about the new tunes. It’s taken a bit of hammering, but now there ready to play out. And we have just started to contemplate the next step. Once we are totally happy with the songs (once we see how they fare in public) then we start to plan for recording for a new album. Brilliant.
Here’s our coming shows:
- FRIDAY 7 NOVEMBER: Levin : Venue – Alternative Entertainment Bureau
- SATURDAY 8 NOVEMBER : Palmerston North : Venue – Great Job : w/Rob Thorne, & SODA BOYZ
- SATURDAY 15 NOVEMBER : Auckland : Venue – Audio Foundation : Nowhere Festival
- THURSDAY 4 DECEMBER : Wellington : Venue – Valhalla : w/TBA
- THURSDAY 18 DECEMBER : Wellington : Venue – Valhalla : with G T Arpe (Korea) & Samin Son
Hope to see you out there!